1/1 Photo of Chicken and Sweetcorn Fritters
A nice twist on my usual sweetcorn fritters.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 160c.
- 2Place chicken, corn, capsicum and spinach in a large bowl.
- 3Stir in the flour and eggs and season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- 4Heat half the oil in a large non-stick frying pan.
- 5Using ¼ cup of mixture for per fritter, spoon mixture, 3 fritters at a time, into hot oil. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until golden and firm to touch.
- 6Drain on a rack over kitchen paper and keep warm in oven whilst cooking remaining fritters.
- 7Add additional oil to pan as needed.
- 8Serve with a salad of mixed leaves, tomato and cucumber.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Sweetcorn Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (397 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 540.7
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 344.6 mg
- Sodium 211.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 37.8 g