1/1 Photo of Chicken and Sweet Potato Curry
From BC Best Chicken Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy-duty plastic zip-lock bag, add the flour, curry powder, and salt; shake to mix.
- 2Add in the chicken; seal bag, shake until the chicken is evenly coated.
- 3Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Add in the chicken; stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until browned.
- 5Stir any remaining flour mixture into the apple juice.
- 6Add apple juice, sweet potatoes, and chili to the chicken; stir.
- 7Cover and cook 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is no longer pink and potatoes are tender.
- 8Stir in jelly until melted.
- 9Serve over hot cooked couscous.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Sweet Potato Curry
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.1
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 466.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 25.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: