From BC Best Chicken Cookbook.
Make and share this Chicken and Sweet Potato Curry recipe from Food.com.
- In a heavy-duty plastic zip-lock bag, add the flour, curry powder, and salt; shake to mix.
- Add in the chicken; seal bag, shake until the chicken is evenly coated.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add in the chicken; stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until browned.
- Stir any remaining flour mixture into the apple juice.
- Add apple juice, sweet potatoes, and chili to the chicken; stir.
- Cover and cook 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is no longer pink and potatoes are tender.
- Stir in jelly until melted.
- Serve over hot cooked couscous.