Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I can't wait to try this! NOTE- Time does not include marinating time.
Make and share this Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Bruschetta recipe from Food.com.
- Place the chicken and 1 cup salad dressing in a bowl.
- Cover, and marinate at least 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill for high he.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Discard dressing used for marinating, and grill chicken 7 minutes per side, or until juices run clear.
- Cool and shred.
- In a large bowl, mix the cooked chicken, spinach, feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and remaining dressing.
- Brush the focaccia bread with olive oil, and cook 1 minute per side on the prepared grill, or until lightly toasted.
- Place portions of the chicken mixture on the toasted focaccia to serve.