I can't wait to try this! NOTE- Time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the chicken and 1 cup salad dressing in a bowl.
- 2Cover, and marinate at least 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- 3Preheat the grill for high he.
- 5Lightly oil the grill grate.
- 6Discard dressing used for marinating, and grill chicken 7 minutes per side, or until juices run clear.
- 7Cool and shred.
- 8In a large bowl, mix the cooked chicken, spinach, feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and remaining dressing.
- 9Brush the focaccia bread with olive oil, and cook 1 minute per side on the prepared grill, or until lightly toasted.
- 10Place portions of the chicken mixture on the toasted focaccia to serve.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.0
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.6 mg
- Sodium 750.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: