Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Cooking Light. I'm posting the original recipe, but these are better when you toast both sides of the tortillas. You can also make these into soft tacos by skipping the broiling.
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 12 ounces chicken breast tenders
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels, or frozen
- 1 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green chili salsa
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, divided
- 4 flour tortillas, 8 inch
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring well. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over med-high. Sprinkle the spice mixture evenly over chicken. Add chicken to pan; saute 3 minute Add onion, corn and zucchini to pan; saute for 2 min or til chicken is done. Stir in salsa and 2 T cilantro. Cook 2 min or til liquid almost evaporates, stirring frequently.
- Working with 2 tortillas at a time, arrange them in a single layer on baking sheet; lighty coat with cooking spray. Broil 3 min or til lightly browned. Spoon about 3/4 c chicken in center of each tortilla, sprinkle with 1/4 c cheese. Broil another 2 min or til cheese melts. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Sprinkle with remaining cilantro.