- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 2.46 ml minced garlic
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 473.18 ml cooked brown rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop chicken into bite size pieces. Salt and pepper lightly. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non-stick skillet and stir-fry chicken until almost done. Drain.
- Add the squash, zucchini, onion, and garlic. If needed, add about 2 tbsp more oil.
- Cover, stirring occasionally, adjusting heat as necessary. When the vegetables are soft, add 2 tbsp soy sauce. Simmer a few more minutes.
- Divide between 4 plates, each over 1/2 C rice.