Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick and easy favorite...done in 20 mins.
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (6 ounce) box chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat butter in skillet; add chicken and cook 12 to 15 mins or until done.
- Remove chicken.
- Prepare stuffing in skillet according to package directions except let stand for 2 minutes.
- Top stuffing with chicken.
- Mix soup and milk; pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese; Cover and heat through.
We liked this but it just seemed like it was missing something. Maybe some types of spices. It was quick and easy to make. I had cooked chicken in the freezer so that made it even quicker to make. Made for Fall PAC 2007.