Recipe by MyTwo SweetyPies0506
A quick and easy favorite...done in 20 mins.
Top Review by bmcnichol
We liked this but it just seemed like it was missing something. Maybe some types of spices. It was quick and easy to make. I had cooked chicken in the freezer so that made it even quicker to make. Made for Fall PAC 2007.
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (6 ounce) box chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter in skillet; add chicken and cook 12 to 15 mins or until done.
- Remove chicken.
- Prepare stuffing in skillet according to package directions except let stand for 2 minutes.
- Top stuffing with chicken.
- Mix soup and milk; pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese; Cover and heat through.