Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Not sure exactly what to call this but it's super easy and tasty! Chicken strips(I used vegetarian and no one was the wiser) and cheese and stuffing, mixed together and baked-made a great dinner with a side of frozen vegetables. (Can probably substitute any meat or vegetarian alternative)
- 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free cheddar cheese
- 10 ounces chicken strips
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup oil (to brown stuffing)
- 2 cups boiling water
- Brown stuffing mix in pot with enough oil so as not to burn(about 1/4 cup 4 mins).
- Slowly add 2 cups boiling water and stir, let sit 5 minutes.
- Add cheese and chicken while mixing.
- Add egg and mix.
- Transfer to greased baking dish and bake(unclovered for slightly crisp top)on 350°F.
- 35-40 mins--Enjoy, easily reheats too!