1 hr 10 mins
the church I went to as a kid was full of moms who loved to cook hearty, midwestern meals that didn't give a thought to carb content. thank god there was a church cookbook that I was able to take with me when I migrated to the east coast. this was one of my favorite recipes growing up -- it would make Atkins blush like a little girl.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 907.18 g boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 4)
- 4-5 slice swiss cheese (I like to have a little more on hand though since I love to use extra cheese)
- 297.66 g can cream of chicken soup
- 118.29 ml white wine
- 113.39 g jar pimiento, chopped
- 177.44 ml of melted unsalted butter
- 591.47 ml Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Place chicken in greased 9' sq. inch baking dish; sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- 3Cover well with Swiss cheese.
- 4Combine soup, wine, and pimiento. Pour over chicken and cheese.
- 5Mix melted margarine with stuffing mix and sprinkle over top. Bake, covered, for 1 hour at 350°F.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (429 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 751.9
- Calories from Fat 444
- Total Fat 49.4 g
- Saturated Fat 28.7 g
- Cholesterol 254.8 mg
- Sodium 694.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 62.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing