Recipe by Hippie2MARS
I LOVE stuffing, and this recipe is simple and delicious.
Top Review by LLandrum
This is a family favorite! I cubed the chicken into bite sized pieces. I also found that there wasn't quite enough stuffing to cover the dish, so I used 2 boxes of stuffing instead. Very good and super easy.
- 907.18 g chicken breasts (I cut them in half so they aren't so thick. Chicken tenders also work very well with this recipe.)
- 170.09 g box seasoned stuffing mix
- 395.10 ml chicken broth (water can be used instead)
- 113.39 g can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup or 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 226.79 g sour cream
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix contents of vegetable/seasoning packet from the stuffing mix, stuffing crumbs and 1-2/3 cup chicken (or vegetable) broth, set aside.
- Arrange uncooked chicken in 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Scatter mushrooms over chicken.
- Mix soup, cheese and sour cream; pour over chicken.
- Top with the set-aside stuffing mixture.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.