1/3 Photos of Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
I LOVE stuffing, and this recipe is simple and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs chicken breasts (I cut them in half so they aren't so thick. Chicken tenders also work very well with this recipe.)
- 1 (6 ounce) box seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 2/3 cups chicken broth (water can be used instead)
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Mix contents of vegetable/seasoning packet from the stuffing mix, stuffing crumbs and 1-2/3 cup chicken (or vegetable) broth, set aside.
- 2Arrange uncooked chicken in 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 3Scatter mushrooms over chicken.
- 4Mix soup, cheese and sour cream; pour over chicken.
- 5Top with the set-aside stuffing mixture.
- 6Bake at 375 for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 829.5
- Calories from Fat 402
- Total Fat 44.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 192.9 mg
- Sodium 1757.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 62.1 g