Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Quick and easy!
- 1 (6 ounce) seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 2⁄3 cups water
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Prepare contents of stuffing mix and water; set aside.
- Pace chicken in 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Mix soup and milk. Pour over chicken. Salt and Pepper as desired.
- Spoon stuffing mix evenly over top.
- Bake at 350 degree F for 35 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!