1/3 Photos of Chicken and Stuffing Bake
Seasoned Cook's Note:
Oh My, this is Good!! My family liked this one! It reminded us of a Thanksgiving Dinner. A rotisserie chicken makes this casserole easier. Stove Top Stuffing with lower sodium is best to use. Juicy delicious and don't forget the cranberry sauce as a side!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Forget the amounts in the instructions on the stuffing box. (The extra 1/4 cup of water is needed to retain moisture when baked.).
- 2Boil 1 3/4 cups of water. Add 4 tablespoons of butter. Stir in packet of stuffing mix and cover. Immediately remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
- 3Cut cooked chicken into small pieces. In a 9 x 11 baking dish, place chicken pieces on bottom.
- 4In a medium bowl, mix cream of chicken soup, sour cream and milk. Pour mixture over chicken.
- 5Sprinkle stuffing mixture over top.
- 6Bake uncovered in a 375 degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes until bubbly.
- 7Serve with cranberry sauce and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Stuffing Bake
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.3
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 48.3 mg
- Sodium 1224.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: