Recipe by Mysterygirl
A long time favorite that I just found again.
Top Review by Bergy
This is just the ticket when you are feeling like a tasty meal with no fuss. I cut the recipe in half and it was delicious . Clear easy instructions to follow. Next time I may add some garlic (I love garlic, even on toast) but that's all I would change. Thanks Mysterygirl for another keeper
- 1 (6 ounce) box chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions, but do not let stand.
- Spoon stuffing across the center of a 2 quart shallow baking dish.
- Arrange 3 chicken breast halves on each side of the stuffing, overlapping if necessary.
- Combine soup, milk and parsley.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer or until the chicken is no longer pink.
- You may need to lift some pieces of chicken so that you can check all of it.
- Stir sauce before serving.