1/1 Photo of Chicken and Stuffing Bake
A long time favorite that I just found again.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Prepare stuffing according to package directions, but do not let stand.
- 3Spoon stuffing across the center of a 2 quart shallow baking dish.
- 4Arrange 3 chicken breast halves on each side of the stuffing, overlapping if necessary.
- 5Combine soup, milk and parsley.
- 6Pour over chicken.
- 7Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- 8Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer or until the chicken is no longer pink.
- 9You may need to lift some pieces of chicken so that you can check all of it.
- 10Stir sauce before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Stuffing Bake
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.2
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 78.5 mg
- Sodium 577.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 29.0 g