- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- seasoned stuffing mix (any flavor)
- 1 2⁄3 cups hot water
- 10 ounces frozen green beans, thawed
- 1 (26 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup or 1 (26 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup French-fried onions (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together stuffing packet and water just until moistened; set aside.
- Cut chicken into 1-2 inch serving size pieces and arrange in the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan.
- Blend together the undiluted can of soup, green beans and onions.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Spoon stuffing mixture on top.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.