- 1 box seasoned stuffing mix, any flavor,prepared according to direction (or bag)
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup water (or milk to make it creamier)
- 1 teaspoon parsley (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- As soon as the stuffing is ready, spread it in a baking dish.
- Lay chicken breasts on top of stuffing.
- Combine soup, water, and parsley and pour over chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake at 400 until chicken is almost done.
- Uncover and bake about 10 more minutes or until chicken is ready.