Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Crockpot recipe that is absolutely delicious! The chicken stays moist thanks to the broth bath.
Make and share this Chicken and Stuffing recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 -3 cups herb stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place in crock pot.Pour chicken broth over breasts. Place one slice cheese on each breast. In medium bowl, combine both cans of soup and milk. Cover chicken breasts with soup mixture. Sprinkle stuffing mix over all. Drizzle melted butter over all. Cook on low 6-8 hours.
made this recipe just as the directions stated but i did eliminate the swiss cheese. it was very watery but did have nice flavor. when i do try this again i'll have to experiment with the liquids to try to make it a little thicker. if it were thicker i'd probably give it a higher mark.