Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is so good and easy. I hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think. Please.
- 1 (8 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 stick cup butter, melted
- 4 large boneless chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Combine the stuffing mix and the butter in a bowl and mix well.
- Spoon into a 9X13 inch baking pan.
- Arrange the chicken in a single layer on top of the stuffing.
- Mix the undiluted soup and chicken broth in a bowl.
- Spoon over the chicken.
- Bake at 350.
I have tried many chicken-stuffing recipes, and this one is by far the best. The stuffing is very moist, and the casserole overall, is very tasty. I will use this recipe from now on. Thanks!
This turned out to be really good. So Moist. What we did was to make 2 of the chcikens and put them on the grill.
I purchased all the ingredients to make Swiss Chicken (raw breasts), and mistakenly cooked them. I was trying to find a recipe that used the stuffing mix, soup and cooked chicken, and came across this one. It was good, but fairly bland. Maybe some wine mixed in the sauces would have helped, or some swiss cheese over the stuffing.