Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Stove Top Stuffing Box
- 6 chicken breasts
- 16 ounces chicken stove top stuffing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 dash lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook stuffing.
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and dill.
- Mix in cream of chicken soup.
- Lay chicken in baking dish; pour mix over top.
- Top with stuffing.
- Bake one hour and thirty minutes.
This was very good. I used leftover stuffing from Thanksgiving to use up the last of it, and it turned out great. Cook time was PERFECT. Thanks for an easy weeknight meal! :)
This was easy to put together and very tasty. The box size of stove top stuffing is 6.25 oz and I also had the Large multiple meal size that is 12 ounces so I think that would have been way too much stuffing. I used 2 cups of stuffing and then followed the remaining instructions and ingredients as written. I liked the dill in this!! I was a bit worried about that but is was very good!! Thanks for posting!