Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Using foil to bake on this is the simplist cleanist recipe and so delicious
- 4 sheets of heavy aluminum foil
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 (12 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- mix stuffing with the 1 cup of water and the 1/2 cup of wine with the soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) packageof fresh sliced mushrooms
- 4 slices ham
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Starting wih one piece of foil:.
- Stack stuffing first.
- then ham.
- then mushrooms.
- then chicken.
- in a bowl combine soup, wine and water mix well.
- Continue stacking the last three on seperate sheets.
- Pour soup mix on top of each stacked chicken package.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bring sides together and fold to tighten around chicken. Put all four on a cookie sheet and bake for 45 minutes.
Excellent meal!It's so tasty and the convenience and clean-up are great!This comes together pretty quickly, and tastes like you spent a lot longer on it than you actually have to!I will surely be making this again!