Recipe by pegasuslegend
Using foil to bake on this is the simplist cleanist recipe and so delicious
Top Review by Bert's Kitchen Witch
Excellent meal!It's so tasty and the convenience and clean-up are great!This comes together pretty quickly, and tastes like you spent a lot longer on it than you actually have to!I will surely be making this again!
- 4 sheets of heavy aluminum foil
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 (12 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- mix stuffing with the 1 cup of water and the 1/2 cup of wine with the soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) packageof fresh sliced mushrooms
- 4 slices ham
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Starting wih one piece of foil:.
- Stack stuffing first.
- then ham.
- then mushrooms.
- then chicken.
- in a bowl combine soup, wine and water mix well.
- Continue stacking the last three on seperate sheets.
- Pour soup mix on top of each stacked chicken package.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bring sides together and fold to tighten around chicken. Put all four on a cookie sheet and bake for 45 minutes.