Recipe by Purdy Good Cook
This recipe is one I got from my mom. It is a very easy meal to make, and it is great if you're having people over for dinner. If you love turkey and stuffing you will love this!
- 6 chicken breasts (3lbs)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 10 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 4 1⁄4 ounces Stove Top stuffing mix, crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange chicken breasts in a 9x13" pan.
- Measure next four ingredients in a small cup. Stir together, and then sprinkle over chicken.
- Then sprinkle grated cheese over top, and then mushrooms.
- Mix soup with milk in a small bowl. Pour over all.
- Sprinkle with stuffing and bread crumbs on top.
- Cover with foil and bake @ 350 F for 1hr. Remove cover and bake about 25min until tender and browned. Serve with rice.