Recipe by South Carolina Girl
Modified from eatbetteramerica. "Bright greens and red strawberries come together in a whirlwind of color and flavor in this main-dish salad."
- 3 tablespoons apple juice
- 2 tablespoons strawberry all-fruit spread
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 8 cups bite-size pieces spinach
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, stems removed and strawberries cut in half
- 3 tablespoons crumbled gorgonzola
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, mix the first three ingredients until blended; set aside.
- Spray 10-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in skillet 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F). Remove chicken to cutting board.
- Cut chicken into slices. Among 4 plates, divide spinach. Top with chicken, strawberries and cheese. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with walnuts.