I haven't made this one yet, but I love the combination of strawberries and greens. This seems easy to put together after a busy work day 1 hour prep time is for chilling
- 2 cups chopped chopped roasted boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 breasts)
- 2 cups quartered small strawberries (about 1 pint)
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups gourmet salad greens
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine sesame seeds and next 6 ingredients (sesame seeds through pepper) in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- Pour over chicken mixture; toss well to coat.
- Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Serve over salad greens.
5 stars for a great healthy recipe. I knew I would just love it as it has alot of my favorite foods. Chicken, raisins, strawberries, seeds. Wonderful. I must admit I didn't have any tarragon and so looking forward to making this again with the fresh tarragon I plan on buying for my herb garden. Thanks alot for posting this fabulous recipe AZRT. Made for My3Chef's 08'