Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great for picky eaters!
Make and share this Chicken and Stars Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup star-shaped pasta or 1 cup alphabet pasta, uncooked
- Add water to broth to make 5 cups – or if you prefer you can use 5 cups of broth.
- Add carrots, celery, and onion. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cover; simmer until carrots are soft.
- Stir in pasta and chicken. Return to boil; reduce heat; simmer uncovered until pasta is done.