Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick warm up soup. Great for those picky family members.
Make and share this Chicken and Stars Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 medium carrots
- 946.36 ml chicken broth
- 0.25 ml sage
- 59.14 ml pasta (Mini Star-shaped pasta)
- 177.44 ml chopped cooked chicken
- salt and pepper
- Scrub and peel carrets.
- Cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- Use a small star shaped cutter to cut slices into star shapes.
- In a medium size pot, bring broth to a simmer over medium heat.
- Add sage and carrot stars, simmer about 10 mintues or until the carrots are just tender.
- Add the chicken and pasta.
- Continue cooking the soup for another few mintues, until pasta is done. Stirring occasionally.