Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Homemade chicken noodle soup. Young children can manage the stars better than regular noodles.
Make and share this Chicken and Stars Soup recipe from Food.com.
- In a stock pot, place chicken, carrots, garlic, onion and celery; cover with water.
- Boil for thirty to forty minutes, remove chicken from pot.
- Allow chicken to cool (very important unless you like burnt fingers) remove skin and bones, then chop chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Add chicken back to soup, add parsley, pasta, salt and pepper.
- Allow to simmer until noodles are cooked.
- You may need to add water to keep soup soupy after pasta has cooked.
- Use your own judgment.