My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion (about 5 medium)
- 1/3 cup julienne-cut carrot (or shredded carrots)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup frozen small cheese-filled tortellini
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1In a 4 1/2- to 5-quart Dutch oven, heat oil over med-high heat.
- 2Cook onions, carrots, and garlic in oil for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently, until onions are softened.
- 3Stir in broth and chicken; heat to boiling.
- 4Stir in tortellini; reduce heat to medium.
- 5Cover; cook 3-5 minutes or until tortellini are tender.
- 6Stir in nutmeg, pepper, and spinach.
- 7Cover ; cook 2-3 minutes or until spinach is hot; taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Spinach Tortellini Soup
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.7
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 9.0 mg
- Sodium 1050.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: