Recipe by Barb G.
This is a very good salad, great for Lunch, Dinner or Potluck.
Top Review by Jillian L
I made this salad for lunch last weekend. It had a wonderful fresh flavor. The dressing had a citrusy tartness that was very complimentary to the salad. Makes me long for spring and summer. Thanks for posting this.
- 6 ounces fresh Baby Spinach
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut in chunks
- 2 cups cooked and cubed chicken
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄3 teaspoon poppy seed