Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very good salad, great for Lunch, Dinner or Potluck.
Make and share this Chicken and Spinach Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Mix dressing ingredients and refrigerate.
- Wash Spinach, unless already washed.
- Tear into bite size pieces, if needed.
- Clean& hull Strawberries (may cut into bite size pieces).
- Add Strawberries, oranges, and chicken.
- Serve with dressing.
I made this salad for lunch last weekend. It had a wonderful fresh flavor. The dressing had a citrusy tartness that was very complimentary to the salad. Makes me long for spring and summer. Thanks for posting this.
This salad is delicious! I made it for lunch for a friend, and she loved it, too. I added some toasted almonds on top for a little cruch. It's also very easy.
This was delicious. I marinated the chicken in a chipotle marinade before grilling it. The flavors all went well together. Thanks!