Barb Gertz's Note:
This is a very good salad, great for Lunch, Dinner or Potluck.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces fresh Baby Spinach
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut in chunks
- 2 cups cooked and cubed chicken
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1Mix dressing ingredients and refrigerate.
- 2Wash Spinach, unless already washed.
- 3Tear into bite size pieces, if needed.
- 4Clean& hull Strawberries (may cut into bite size pieces).
- 5Add Strawberries, oranges, and chicken.
- 6Serve with dressing.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.6
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: