Prep 8 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe was on the back of a Publix tri-color rotini box. Thought it was interesting (and easy) using spinach dip from the deli as a binder.
- 8 ounces tri-color spiral pasta
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (16 ounce) containerdeli spinach dip
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare rotini according to package directions. Rinse in cold water and drain.
- Stir together in medium bowl, spinach dip, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir in chicken and rotini.
- Chill until ready to serve.