1/2 Photos of Chicken and Spinach Quiche
1 hr 15 mins
A filling, hearty quiche. I usually make this for supper but would be good for breakfast, brunch, or lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Evenly sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese onto the bottom of the pastry shell; set aside.
- 2In a mixing bowl, add the chicken, 1/2 cup spinach, onion, and remaining cheese; stir to combine (this recipe only uses 1/2 cup spinach, so may save remaining for another use).
- 3Spoon mixture into pastry shell; spread evenly.
- 4In a bowl, add the eggs, milk, mayonnaise, salt and pepper; whisk to combine.
- 5Pour over the chicken/spinach mixture.
- 6Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- 7Let rest for 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Spinach Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.9
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 142.3 mg
- Sodium 576.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 13.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: