Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 mins
From Cooking Light. Per serving: 240 calories, 4.2 g fat, 16.5 g protein, 34.4 g carb, 3.9 g fiber, 22 mg cholesterol.
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 2 1⁄2 cups hot cooked farfalle pasta
- 1 cup cubed roasted chicken
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- Drain the tomatoes in a colander over a bowl; reserve 1 tablespoon oil.
- Combine tomatoes, oil, pasta, and the rest of the ingredients in a bowl; toss to combine.
- Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes or until warm.
This was really good. My granddaughter help prepare this meal. We added 2 gloves of fresh crushed garlic (everything is better with garlic!) and a bit more parmesan cheese. It is quick using rotissere cut up chicken which I always have on hand in the freezer, simple and easy. Thanks for posting NurseDi!