Great tasting casserole; I'm not a big spinach fan myself but these greens are covered up well. Look out Popeye!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 1/3 cups French's French fried onions, divided
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Cook pasta and drain.
- 3Cook bacon on stove or in microwave.
- 4Cook chicken and drain.
- 5Return above into saucepan with 2/3 cup French Fried Onions.
- 6In separate bowl, combine soup, sour cream, spinach, garlic powder and 1 cup Cheddar cheese.
- 7(It will form into a consistency somewhat of a dip).
- 8Spoon half of the macaroni mixture into a greased 12x8-inch baking dish and cover with half of the "dip" mix.
- 9Repeat layers.
- 10Bake uncovered at 375°F for 30 minutes or until heat through.
- 11Then top with remaining cheese and 2/3 cup onions and bake at same temp, uncovered for about 3 to 5 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Spinach Pasta Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.8
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 90.0 mg
- Sodium 699.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 25.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French's French fried onions