Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
None of my family are huge lasagna fans, but they can't get enough of this. After researching online, I just took two recipes ( Chicken Lasagna rolls and Spinach Lasagna Rolls) and mixed them and it was surprisingly easy to make.
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, spiced to taste, eg Italian seasoning
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked, drained
- Mix spaghetti sauce and Italian seasoning and/or garlic (optional; depends on sauce, season to taste).
- Combine 3/4 cup of the spaghetti sauce with the chicken, spinach, 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, Parmesan and eggs.
- Spread 1/3 cup onto each noodle evenly as possible and roll up tightly like a pinwheel.
- Pour 1/2 cup of the remaining sauce into baking dish.
- Place roll-ups seam side down over sauce.
- Cover with remaining sauce and than the remaining mozzarella.
- Bake at 375ºF uncovered 20-25 min or until heated through.