None of my family are huge lasagna fans, but they can't get enough of this. After researching online, I just took two recipes ( Chicken Lasagna rolls and Spinach Lasagna Rolls) and mixed them and it was surprisingly easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix spaghetti sauce and Italian seasoning and/or garlic (optional; depends on sauce, season to taste).
- 2Combine 3/4 cup of the spaghetti sauce with the chicken, spinach, 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, Parmesan and eggs.
- 3Spread 1/3 cup onto each noodle evenly as possible and roll up tightly like a pinwheel.
- 4Pour 1/2 cup of the remaining sauce into baking dish.
- 5Place roll-ups seam side down over sauce.
- 6Cover with remaining sauce and than the remaining mozzarella.
- 7Bake at 375ºF uncovered 20-25 min or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Spinach Lasagna Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.6
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 142.8 mg
- Sodium 836.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 35.6 g