Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
None of my family are huge lasagna fans, but they can't get enough of this. After researching online, I just took two recipes ( Chicken Lasagna rolls and Spinach Lasagna Rolls) and mixed them and it was surprisingly easy to make.
- Mix spaghetti sauce and Italian seasoning and/or garlic (optional; depends on sauce, season to taste).
- Combine 3/4 cup of the spaghetti sauce with the chicken, spinach, 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, Parmesan and eggs.
- Spread 1/3 cup onto each noodle evenly as possible and roll up tightly like a pinwheel.
- Pour 1/2 cup of the remaining sauce into baking dish.
- Place roll-ups seam side down over sauce.
- Cover with remaining sauce and than the remaining mozzarella.
- Bake at 375ºF uncovered 20-25 min or until heated through.