1/3 Photos of Chicken and Spinach Alfredo Lasagna
1 hr 30 mins
This is a wonderful variation on the traditional lasagna with the added healthy benefits of spinach. I like to use whole wheat pasta and grilled chicken breast. When you can't get them to eat their spinach just serve up some of this great lasagna!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 lb diced chicken breast
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach (thawed and squeezed dry)
- 2 (15 ounce) jars alfredo sauce (reserve 1 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (reserve 1/2 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (reserve 1/2 cup)
- 15 ounces cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Cook noodles.
- 3Mix diced chicken, spinach, alfredo sauce(all but 1 cup), salt, pepper, & garlic powder in a large bowl.
- 4In separate bowl, combine eggs, parsley, 1 C mozzarella cheese, 1 C cheddar cheese, all cottage cheese & parmesan cheese.
- 5Spray a deep 13"X 9" lasagna pan with cooking spray.
- 6Layer ingredients in this order: 1/3 chicken mixture, 4 noodles, 1/2 cheese mixture, 1/3 chicken mixture, 4 noodles, 1/2 cheese mixture, 1/3 chicken mixture, 4 noodles, and top with 1 cup reserved alfredo sauce and 1/2 cup each mozzarella and cheddar cheeses.
- 7Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- 8Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Spinach Alfredo Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.4
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 124.1 mg
- Sodium 749.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 30.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked lasagna noodles