I made this up to fit in with a lo-carb lifestyle and its so good I need to share.
Make and share this Chicken and Spaghetti Squash recipe from Food.com.
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon roast chicken seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 cups spaghetti squash, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup asparagus, cooked and cut into 1 inch length
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Coat chicken with spices and cook for 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan, melt butter, sauté onion till translucent.
- Add garlic and sauté for another 30 seconds, add cream and cheeses.
- When sauce is smooth, add squash and asparagus.
- Heat through.
- Add 2 T drippings from chicken pan and stir.
- Serve chicken on top of squash, garnish with tomatoes.