1/1 Photo of Chicken and Spaghetti Squash
I made this up to fit in with a lo-carb lifestyle and its so good I need to share.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon roast chicken seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 cups spaghetti squash, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup asparagus, cooked and cut into 1 inch length
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup cream
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Coat chicken with spices and cook for 30 minutes.
- 3In a saucepan, melt butter, sauté onion till translucent.
- 4Add garlic and sauté for another 30 seconds, add cream and cheeses.
- 5When sauce is smooth, add squash and asparagus.
- 6Heat through.
- 7Add 2 T drippings from chicken pan and stir.
- 8Serve chicken on top of squash, garnish with tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Spaghetti Squash
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.7
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 131.0 mg
- Sodium 310.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 22.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roast chicken seasoning