Recipe by Red Chef Mama
A nice thick chicken noodle soup casserole, don't skimp on the mozzarella cheese, this makes it even better!
Top Review by Daniel S.
Delicious! I submitted the photo. Left the reservation, instead of shredding the chicken, I used grilled strips of chicken breasts, left them whole. Only had frozen corn, next time I'll try broccoli.
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (farenheit).
- Cook chicken breasts until no longer pink and shred.
- Boil the spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- In a large bowl combine the soups, sour cream and milk until well blended, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the shredded chicken, cooked spaghetti and frozen vegetables, stir well to blend.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of mixture in dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and starting to brown slightly.