Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another chicken spaghetti recipe from the net that looks good. The recipe didn't specify the size of tomato soup can, so I guessed. Feel free to experiment if you want.
- 1 1⁄2 cups boneless cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups Velveeta cheese (or more if desired)
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti
- Mix chicken soup and tomato soup together.
- Add cheese and heat.
- Add chicken, then spaghetti.
- Heat until warm.
- Salt and pepper to taste.