- 3 cups cooked chicken (I use dark meat)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (I use 98% fat free)
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 lb cooked and drained spaghetti (in chicken broth, use more if you like more noodles)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese (I use 2%)
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute vegetables (onion, celery, bell pepper, and garlic) in butter until tender.
- Add soup, pimentos, mushrooms, chicken, cheese, garlic salt, worcestershire sauce, pepper, and spaghetti.
- Mix well.
- Place in a 13X9 (sprayed with Pam) pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.