1/1 Photo of Chicken and Spaghetti Casserole
Comfort food at it's best. Excellent with cooked turkey too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups cooked chicken (I use dark meat)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (I use 98% fat free)
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 lb cooked and drained spaghetti (in chicken broth, use more if you like more noodles)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 lb Velveeta cheese (I use 2%)
- 1Saute vegetables (onion, celery, bell pepper, and garlic) in butter until tender.
- 2Add soup, pimentos, mushrooms, chicken, cheese, garlic salt, worcestershire sauce, pepper, and spaghetti.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Place in a 13X9 (sprayed with Pam) pan.
- 5Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Spaghetti Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 862.5
- Calories from Fat 430
- Total Fat 47.7 g
- Saturated Fat 25.7 g
- Cholesterol 184.5 mg
- Sodium 1714.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 45.9 g