1/1 Photo of Chicken and Sour Cream Enchiladas
I don't remember where I got this recipe from, but its Delish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, stir together chicken, 1/2 cup sour cream, and 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese. Set aside.
- 2Saute onion in hot oil over medium-high heat 5 minutes. Add to chicken and cheese mixture.
- 3Spoon chicken mixture evenly at one end of each tortilla, and roll up. Arrange, seam side down, in a lightly greased 13x9 baking dish. Set aside.
- 4Whisk together 8 oz green chiles, milk, and flour in a saucepan over medium heat. Gradually add remaining cheese, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted.
- 5Pour sauce evenly over top of enchiladas. Spread remaining sour cream over sauce. Bake enchiladas at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly.
- 6Top with remaining green chiles and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Sour Cream Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 786.1
- Calories from Fat 381
- Total Fat 42.3 g
- Saturated Fat 22.6 g
- Cholesterol 132.9 mg
- Sodium 1719.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 42.3 g