1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This chicken casserole is very easy to prepare, the Sour Cream and cherry tomatoes give the dish a fresh and tangy taste which my guests loved.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- 2Heat olive oil in heavy casserole and fry chicken breasts until browned from both sides.
- 3Add onions, tomatoes, herbs, salt and white wine and place in pre-heated oven. Cook for one hour and fifteen minutes.
- 4Take from oven, remove chicken. Stir in sour cream and add freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- 5Serve with boiled potatoes, pasta or rice.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Sour Cream Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (479 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 576.7
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 111.5 mg
- Sodium 134.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 32.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: