Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This chicken casserole is very easy to prepare, the Sour Cream and cherry tomatoes give the dish a fresh and tangy taste which my guests loved.
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Heat olive oil in heavy casserole and fry chicken breasts until browned from both sides.
- Add onions, tomatoes, herbs, salt and white wine and place in pre-heated oven. Cook for one hour and fifteen minutes.
- Take from oven, remove chicken. Stir in sour cream and add freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Serve with boiled potatoes, pasta or rice.