Recipe by Diana McNaughton
This is my favourite stir-fry recipe from one of my Australian Weight Watchers cookbooks called Recipe Collection 2003
Top Review by Tallie in Pacific NW
Fantastic! I served this over brown rice w/a splash of soy sauce. Delicious! One of the few recipes where I didn't hvt change a thing. VERY tasty. Thank you for sharing!
- 4 small chicken breast fillets, no skin sliced
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons Chinese five spice powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, shredded
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 6 shallots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 500 g snow peas, trimmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll chicken in five-spice powder, coat a pan with cooking spray and cook chicken until browned, Remove from pan. Recoat the pan and add ginger, sesame seeds and shallots.
- Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, add the combined soy, honey and hoisin sauces, then add the snow peas cook until peas are bright green and tender-crisp.
- Return the chicken to the pan and cook until heated through.
- Serve with noodles or rice.