Chicken and Shrimp Jambalaya
- Melt butter in 6-quart saucepan or Dutch oven until sizzling; add celery, green pepper, onion and garlic.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender (7 minutes).
- Add all remaining ingredients except shrimp and hot pepper sauce.
- Cook over high heat until mixture comes to a full boil (5 to 6 minutes).
- Reduce heat to low. Cover; cook until rice is fork tender (20 to 25 minutes).
- Add shrimp; continue cooking until shrimp turn pink (4 to 5 minutes).
- Serve with hot pepper sauce.