Recipe by New Mommy and Lovin' It
One morning before work, I was frantic because I didn't have anything planned for dinner. So, I quickly took some ingredients and threw them into my crockpot. When I came home, I was pleasantly surprised with this new recipe.
- 2 cups small shell pasta
- 2 chicken breasts (uncooked, chopped into small pieces)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook your noodles according to the package directions. In the meantime, cut your raw chicken into small pieces.
- When pasta is cooked, drain off the water.
- Combine all ingredients in your crockpot/slow-cooker.
- Cook on medium for the whole day, or on high for half of the day.