Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Great meat and potato meal given to me by a bunch of firemen. Chicken, sausage and potatoes have a great crunch and yummy flavor.
- 3 -4 lbs chicken legs or 3 -4 lbs chicken thighs
- 6 sweet Italian sausage links
- 8 potatoes
- olive oil
- 1 large onion
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic (more if you love garlic)
- salt and pepper
- Coat bottom of 13x9 baking dish with olive oil.
- Slice onion and add to baking dish with the minced garlic.
- Place chicken, sausage and potatoes in pan.
- Sprinkle with spices.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
- Turn chicken, sausage and potatoes halfway through baking time.