Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya
- Remove chicken from bones; cut chicken into bite-sized pieces, and set aside.
- Cook sausage in a dutch oven over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- Add bell pepper and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until begetables are tender.
- Stir in tomatoes and green chilles, broth, water, garlic powder, and cajun seasoning; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in chicken and rice.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until rice is tender.