Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in baking dish.
- Spread Sauerkrat over chicken and top with 1 slice of cheese.
- Spread 1 Tbsp.
- of dressing evenly on top.
- Cover dish with foil and bake until cheese is melted and chicken is tender.
Great recipe! I added 1 cup of mashed potatoes to the sauerkraut and used a low fat cheese (this one melts well and has a taste similar to Swiss) Thanks it's a keeper
This was very good. I will probably use more cheese next time, just personal preference. I made homemade thousand island dressing because I couldnâ€™t find any at home.
What a great idea! I loved it.